ENEE 300 Level Courses
Students must complete all 200-level courses before taking 300-level courses. Please schedule an appointment with an advisor if you have any questions.
Please click on the corresponding course link for course descriptions and additional information.
- ENEE303 Analog & Digital Electronics
- ENEE307 Electrical Circuits Design Laboratory
- ENEE313 Introduction to Device Physics
- ENEE322 Signal and System Theory
- ENEE324 Engineering Probability
- ENEE350 Computer Organization
- ENEE380 Electromagnetic Theory
- ENEE381 Electromagnetic Wave Propagation
The following are 300-level elective courses offered by the department. Please note that these courses are not offered every semester. Please check the Schedule of Classes or our department's Regularly Offered Electives site for course availability details.
- ENEE359F Intermediate Topics in Computer Engineering; Advanced FPGA System Design using Verilog
- ENEE359V Advanced Digital Design with Hardware Description Languages