Resources for Students
Many of the files on this page are in pdf format. Adobe Reader is required to view them.
ECE Graduate Studies Office
The ECE Graduate Studies Office assists, guides, and enables our graduate students and faculty by providing excellent customer service, being sympathetic, leading by example, and communicating resources effectively. We seek to provide a positive experience by building a sense of community.
- Professor Ankur Srivastava, Associate Chair of Graduate Studies & Research
- Melanie Prange, Director of Graduate Academic & Student Affairs
- Bill Churma, Assistant Director of Graduate Programs & Recruitment
- Heather Stewart, Coordinator of Graduate Student Programs
- Maria Hoo, Program Management Specialist
Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.