There soon will be more references added.
Back to the main ENEE 694 page...
- Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- R. Muller and T. Kamins, Device Electronics for
Integrated Circuits. New York: John Wiley and Sons‰, 1986.
- The course textbook for ENEE697. Class
reference. Senior-level undergraduate or early graduate text.
- S. Selberherr, Analysis and Simulation of Semiconductor
Devices. Wein-New York: Springer-Verlag, 1984.
- M. Lundstrom, Fundamentals of Carrier Transport,
Modular Series on Solid State Devices, New York: Addison-Wesley, 1990.
- Programming in C or C++
- B.W. Kernighan, D.M. Ritchie, The C Programming Language.
Prentice Hall, 1988.
- The book for C reference; also good for
learning the fundamentals.
- An online C++
- Seems to be a good, well-organized starter, assuming
you are using a UNIX machine for compilation and running.
- Numerical Computation
- W.H.Press, S.A.Teukolsky, W.T.Vetterling and B.P.Flannery,
Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing. Cambridge
U. Press, 1992.
- While this book does not try to teach C, it does
teach numerical techniques, and how to implement them. It is a very good
book, and a widely-used reference. It also has a Pascal and a
Fortran version that I know of.
Recipes , online.
- The Numerical Recipes for C and Numerical
Recipes for Fortran books, free online. Thanks to Eric Li for making
me aware of this great resource.
- C code for Bernoulli
function and its derivative.