- Baobing Wang. “Storage-centric Sensor Networks for Smart Buildings”. To appear in the 12th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN, extended abstract), 2013.
- Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “HybridDB: An Efficient Database System Supporting Incremental epsilon-Approximate Querying for Storage-Centric Sensor Networks”. Submitted to the ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), 2013, 36 pages.
- Shah-An Yang, Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “Interactive Tree Decomposition Tool for Reducing System Analysis Complexity”. In the 11th Annual Conference on Systems Engineering Research (CSER), 2013, Atlanta, Georgia, 10 pages.
- Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “HybridStore: An Efficient Data Management System for Hybrid Flash-based Sensor Devices”. In the 10th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN), 2013, Ghent, Belgium, pp. 50-66.
- Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “Minimizing Aggregation Latency under the Physical Interference Model in Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE SmartGridComm 2012, Tainan City, Taiwan.
- Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “Integrated Modeling and Simulation Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE 21st International WETICE (CoMetS track) 2012, Toulouse, France.
- Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “Performance Analysis of Time-Critical Peer-to-Peer Communications in IEEE 802.15.4 Networks”. IEEE ICC 2011, Kyoto, Japan.
- K. Jain, K. Somasundaram, A. R. Chowdhury, Baobing Wang and John S. Baras. “Study of OLSR for Real-time Media Streaming over 802.11 Wireless Networks in Software Emulation Environment”. ICST SIMUTools 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- Baobing Wang and Xiaohua Jia. “Reduce Data Aggregation Latency by Using Partially Overlapped Channels in Wireless Sensor Networks”. IEEE GlobeCom 2009, Hawaii, USA.
- Jun Zhang, Baobing Wang and Xiaohua Jia. “Relative-Closest Connect-First Method for Topology Control in Wireless Mesh Networks”. IEEE GlobeCom 2009, Hawaii, USA.
- Deying Li, Baobing Wang and Xiaohua Jia. “Topology Control for Throughput Optimization in Wireless Mesh Networks”. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks 2008, Wuhan, China