- Wireless Network
- Performance Modeling and Design
- J.S. Baras, V. Tabatabaee and K.S. Jain, "Component Based Modeling for Cross-layer Analysis of 802.11 MAC and OLSR Routing Protocols in Ad-hoc Networks", Proceedings of the MILCOM 2009 "The Challenge of Convergence" , pp. 1-7, Boston, Massachusetts, October 18-21, 2009.
- K. Somasundaram, J. S. Baras, K. Jain and V. Tabatabaee, "Distributed Topology Control for Stable Path Routing in Multi-hop Wireless Networks", Proceedings of the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2010), pp. 2342-2347, Atlanta, Georgia, December 15-17, 2010.
- K. Jain, A. Roy-Chowdhury, K. Somasundaram, B. Wang, J.S. Baras, "Studying Real-time Traffic in Multi-hop Networks Using the EMANE Emulator: Capabilities and Limitations", Proceedings of SIMUTools 2011- 4th International Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques, pp. 93-95, Barcelona, Spain, March 21-25 2011.
- V. Tabatabaee, K. Jain, J.S. Baras, “A Model Based Platform for Design and Optimization of Multi-hop 802.11 Wireless Networks”, Proceedings of The Eighth ACM International Symposium on Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor and Ubiquitous Networks (PE-WANSUN 2011), pp. 17-24, Miami Beach, Florida, October 31-November 4, 2011.
- Internship Qualcomm CR&D (Systems Group), San Diego CA (June ’12 – August ’12)
- Internship at AT&T Labs Research, Florham Park NJ (June ’11 – August ’11)
HyNet Center , 0202B EAB
University of Maryland
College Park, Maryland 20742
Phone: 301 - 405 - 1393
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please remove "nospam." from email address
Personal Webpage: None