Alumni and Friends
- Dr. Kiyoshi Oguri, NTT Optical Network Systems Labs, Yokosuka, Japan
- Visiting Researcher: Nov 1991 to Feb 1992.
- Dr. Shinji Nakamura, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Yokosuka, Japan
- Visiting Associate Professor: Aug 1993 to Sept 1995.
- Dr. Kazuyoshi Tsutsumi, Ryukoku University, Otsu, Japan
- Visiting Associate Professor: Oct 1994 to Sept 1995.
Hideki Kuwamoto, Hitachi Ltd, Yokohama, Japan
- Visiting Researcher: Mar 1995 to Sept 1996.
- Prof. Tadashi Seko, Nara National College of Technology, Yamatokooriyama, Japan
- Visiting Scholar: Apr 1995 to Jan 1996.
- Dr. Chong S. Rim of Sogang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Visiting Associate Professor: Aug 1996 to Aug 1997.
- Dr. Nickolas Naclerio
PhD Dissertation Title: Via Minimization for IC and PCB Layouts (Dec 1987)
Director of Strategy, New Enterprises
Motorola Corporate Offices, Schaumburg, Il.
- Dr. Feng-Hsien Warren Shih
PhD Dissertation Title: Adaptive System-Level Fault Diagnosis and Its Implementation in Real-Time Fault-Tolerant Computer Networks (Dec 1988)
GVC Media Technology, Hsinchu, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Dr. Chong S. Rim
PhD Dissertation Title: A Study on Some VLSI Layout Problems (May 1989)
Associate Professor, Dept. of Computer Science,
Sogang University, Seoul, Korea.
- Dr. Jagannathan Narasimhan
PhD Dissertation Title: Yield Enhancement for Programmable Structures by Reconfiguration (Dec 1991)
Research Staff Member, Computer-Aided Design and Verification,
IBM Research, Yorktown Heights, NY.
- Dr. Po-Yang Frank Lin
PhD Dissertation Title: On Automatic Generation of Regular Layout Structures for CMOS VLSI Circuits (Dec 1993)
Staff R&D Engineer, Design Planning Group,
Synopsys, Inc., Mountain View, CA.
- Dr. Lon Kou Chang
PhD Dissertation Title: On Faster Circuit Simulation and More Efficient Channel Routing for VLSI (May 1995)
Associate Professor, Department of Control Engineering,
National Chiao-Tung University,
Hsintu, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Rajesh Kota
MS Scholarly Paper: Low Power Digital CMOS (Aug 1995)
Design Engineer, Microprocessor Products Group, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR.
- Hang Li
MS Scholarly Paper: Wavelet Transform and Application to a Speech
Enhancement System (Aug 1995)
- Zhongying Zhang
MS Scholarly paper: CORDIC-based DSP (Aug. 1996)
VLSI Design Engineer, Microprocessor Products Group, Intel Corp.,
- Eylon Caspi
Graduated in May 1996, EECS graduate program at UC Berkeley.
- Pei-Ta Chu
Graduated in May 1997, Price Waterhouse, CA.
- Jonas Ryan Keating
Graduated in May 1997, Microsoft Corp. Redmond, WA.