ENEE 200 Level Courses
All ECE students require permission from their academic advisor to register for any ENEE course. Students are required to complete all of their 200-level courses prior to moving on to 300-level courses. Please click on the corresponding course link for course descriptions and additional information.
- ENEE200 Social and Ethical Dimension of Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- ENEE205 Electric Circuits
- ENEE222 Elements of Discrete Signal Analysis
- ENEE244 Digital Logic Design
- ENEE245 Digital Circuits and Systems Laboratory