Submitted abstracts will be judged according to the quality and originality of the work described. The corresponding author will be notified when a decision has been made. Accepted abstracts will be included in the Proceedings of the Symposium. The ISDRS'05 Proceedings volume will be distributed at the symposium in book and in CD form.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Extended to September 23, 2005
Please specifiy the following items in your cover letter:
- Title of presentation
- Names, complete mailing addresses and affiliations of the authors
- Name, telephone number, fax number, E-mail address of the speaker
- Suggested technical area for submitted abstract (selected from list below)
- Preference for oral or poster presentation
- Student paper notice (if appropriate) Note: please also indicate "Student Paper" in the top right corner of your abstract.
The abstract is limitted to two single-sided pages including all text, figures and references (IEEE Transactions Format). Please follow the layout shown below as closely as possible:
The cover letter, in MS Word format and abstract in Word or PDF format, should be E-mailed as an attachment to email@example.com. Please indicate "Abstract Submission" in the subject line of your message.
If you do not receive an email confirming receipt of your abstract within 10-14 business days of your submission, please contact the University of Maryland Conference and Visitors Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors presenting at ISDRS 2005 can also optionally submit a full-length paper at the conference to be considered for future publication in a special issue of Solid State Electronics.
Original papers are solicited in the following areas:
- Novel Device Concepts and Ideas
- Advanced Characterization and Test Methods
- Advanced Processing Technologies
- Molecular Electronics
- Wide Band-Gap Semiconductors (GaN, SiC, ZnO, etc.)
- High-Power, High-Temp. Devices
- Narrow Bandgap Semiconductors
- IR Materials and Devices
- High Frequency / THz Devices
- Si/Ge Devices
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- LED Lighting
- Device Modeling
- MEMS and Integrated Sensors
- Oxides and Dielectrics
- Silicon on Insulator
- Organic Materials and Devices
- Flexible Electronics