The National Instruments LabVIEW Campus Tour bus will be holding an open house on campus on Thursday, January 24th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. The bus will be parked in the Paint Branch parking lot.
National Instruments is bringing the latest NI technology demonstrations for teaching and research to the University of Maryland. Traveling to universities and colleges across the United States and Canada, the LabVIEW Campus Tour showcases the latest NI hardware and software solutions for measurement, control, embedded, and communications applications. Through live product demonstrations, explore how you can accelerate your research and teach your students to do engineering using NI industry standard tools. This tour also inspires students to do engineering by providing an opportunity to explore a variety of design projects programmed in LabVIEW system design software.
The LabVIEW Campus Tour Bus Offers:
- Product demonstrations for teaching and research without leaving campus or interrupting your class or lab schedule
- Opportunities to consult with NI academic field engineers about your applications
- Inspiration for upcoming design projects programmed in LabVIEW
- Awareness of NI products available for use on your campus
- Networking with your peers and LabVIEW experts on campus
This Event is For: Clark School • Graduate • Undergraduate • Faculty • Staff • Post-Docs • Press