|Each week, please answer the following questions for the main
paper that will be presented. You must present such a report
for your own presentation as well. Answers must be submitted as typewritten
hard copies (printouts) on the day of the presentation. Late
reports will NOT be
accepted. Emailing me the report is NOT acceptable.|
you can answer each question above in one paragraph (5 to 10 lines). Much
longer answers means more detail than necessary as far as the assignment
is concerned; but you *will not* be penalized for longer answers if the
answer is accurate and correct. Much shorter answers means not enough
information; you *could* be penalized for insufficient detail.
- List the specific title and authors of the paper for which you are
answering these questions.
- What is one major problem or issue that the research described in
the paper is addressing?
- What is at least one solution to this problem that was previously
addressed, but the authors identified problems with? What are those
- What is the solution that the authors propose? What are the merits
of this solution?
- Identify at least one potential problem with the author's solution
that the author's have not addressed nor identified.