- Journal of Micromechanics and
Microengineering JM&M covers all aspects of microelectromechanical structures,devices and
systems, as well as micromechanics and micromechatronics. The journal aims to highlight
the link between fabrication technologies and their capacity to create novel devices.
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society JES is one of the leading Journals in the field of electrochemical science and technology, and is currently the first most-cited journal in Materials Science, Coatings & Films and second most-cited journal in Electrochemistry.
- Smart Materials and structures Dedicated to
technical advances in smart materials and structures, this journal covers both basic and applied research in
physics, engineering and materials science and also applications in the aerospace, automotive, civil,
electrical and optical engineering industries.
Journal published from 1981-1989. Now published as Sensors and Actuators A:
Physical and Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical.
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology The Journals of Vacuum Science and Technology
A and B (JVST A and JVST B) are leading international journals in the fields
of vacuum, surfaces, films, microelectronics, and nanometer structures.
IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices The Electron Devices Society (EDS) is involved in the advancement of electronics and
electrical engineering through research, development, design, manufacture, materials,
technology and applications of electron devices.
IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics A joint publication of the IEEE industrial electronics society
and the IEEE robotics and automation society and the ASME dynamic systems and control division.
- IEEE Transactions on Electronics Packaging Manufacturing
addresses design for manufacturability, cost and process modeling, process control and automation, factory analysis and improvement, information systems, statistical methods, environmentally friendly processing, and computer-integrated manufacturing for the production of electronic assemblies and products.
- Applied Physics Letters
Applied Physics Letters features concise, up-to-date reports on significant new findings in applied physics.
- Journal of Physics D: Applied physics Concerned with all aspects of applied physics research, the journal's coverage is
deliberately broad and includes theoretical, computational and experimental studies.
- Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS This
journal publishes papers on the science, development, and practice of lithographic, fabrication, packaging, and integration technologies necessary to address the needs of the electronics, MEMS, MOEMS, and photonics industries.
- IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability An on-line publication providing leading edge information that is critical to the creation of reliable electronic devices and materials, and a focus for interdisciplinary communication in the state of the art of reliability of electronic devices, and the materials used in their manufacture. It will focus on the reliability of electronic, optical, and magnetic devices, and microsystems; the materials and processes used in the manufacture of these devices; and the interfaces and surfaces of these materials.
- Microelectronic Engineering The scope of this Journal includes materials, methods and designs for microfabrication, processing and inspection for microelectronic and nanoelectronic elements.
- Langmuir is the leading journal focusing on the fundamental science of systems and materials in which the interface dominates structure and function.
Lab on a Chip
is the premier journal dedicated to miniaturization and related research at the
micro and nano scale.
- Science International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
Biosensors and Bioelectronics is the principal international journal devoted
to research, design development and application of biosensors and
- Applied Optics is OSA's
most widely read journal, a must for everyone in the optics field.
Published three times each month, Applied Optics reports
significant optics applications from optical testing and instrumentation
to medical optics...from holography to optical neural networks...from
lidar and remote sensing to laser materials processing.
covers all aspects of modern and
classical optics: experimental and theoretical studies, applications and
Analytical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed
research journal that explores the latest concepts in analytical
measurements and the best new ways to increase accuracy, selectivity,
sensitivity, and reproducibility.
- Bioinspiration &
Biomimetics, the essential new journal from IOP, will publish
research involving the study and distillation of principles and functions
found in biological systems that have been developed through evolution,
and application of this knowledge to produce novel and exciting basic
technologies and new approaches to solving scientific problems.
- Nature is a weekly,
international journal, publishing the finest research in all fields of
science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance,
interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and
surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative,
insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming
trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
is an inter- and multidisciplinary journal,
utilising enabling quantitative technologies, both experimental and
computational to characterise biological systems at the molecular and
cellular levels through the exploitation of the convergence of biology
with physics, chemistry, engineering, imaging and informatics.
focuses on using cells, proteins, biomaterials and/or other bioactive elements
as building blocks to fabricate advanced biological models, medical therapeutic
products and non-medical biological systems.
Conference on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators, odd numbered year
since 1981, proceeding available from IEEE (US Meetings), Elsevier (European Meeting), IEEE (Japanese Meetings).
- Hilton Head
Since 1984, TRF has sponsored a biennial regional workshop on "Solid-State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems" in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- MEMS IEEE Workshop
on Microelectromechanical Systems, annual since 1989.
- IEEE SENSORS IEEE SENSORS is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology.
- PowerMEMS International Conference on Micro and Nano Technology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications.
- Biosensors Three-day event, organized by Elsevier in association with Biosensors & Bioelectronics.
- MicroTAS International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences.
- ALD The AVS Topical Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition is a three-day meeting, dedicated to the science and technology of atomic layer controlled deposition of thin films.
- Eurosensors XXX Annual
since 1987, Proceedings published on sensors and actuators.
International Meeting on
Chemical Sensors, rotating between US, Japan and Europe in even years.
A digest is published along with the publication of selected paper in Sensors and Actuators B.
ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
founded in 1902, focused on solid state and electrochemical science
- AVS American Vacuum Society,
sponsor of JVST A&B
- MRS Materials Research
Society, founded in 1973, conducts two
major meetings every year, the spring meeting in San Francisco and the fall meeting in Boston.
- SPIE International society for optical engineering
International Electron Device Meeting