Sample Plans & Road Map
(For EE students who matriculated in Fall 2009)
Sample Graduation Plans and Road Map for Freshman
Sample Graduation Plans for External Transfer Students
- External transfer students, i.e., students transferring to UMCP from another institution, should use one of the Fall 2009 plans above. However, the
exact courses you are required to take will vary depending on which requirements you have already satisfied and when you can successfully complete others.
- If you matricualted at a Maryland 4-year institution or community college prior to fall 2009 and were actively pursing a degree in electrical
engineering, then the following applies:
- If you have already completed ENEE114, you may use this in place of ENEE150. If you have not yet completed ENEE114, then you
will need to complete ENEE150. (NOTE: ENEE150 has a pre-requisite of ENEE140.)
- If you matricualted at a Maryland 4-year institution or community college prior to fall 2008 and were actively pursing a degree in electrical engineering, then the
- You are not required to complete ENEE200.
↑ Back to Top